DaVinci Cube Index du Forum
DaVinci Cube Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue sur DaVinci Cube Invité !!
English To Urdu To Englis.h

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DaVinci Cube Index du Forum -> Support. -> Dons.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
leijanze
Non Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 54
Moyenne de points: 0,57

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: English To Urdu To Englis.h Répondre en citant

English To Urdu To English > urlin.us/2karo

English To Urdu To English, you can't make this up

10cf746e54
Urdu . You must enable JavaScript in your web browser : see the instructions. Urdu to English Dictionary is the similar feature that oversees Pakistanis can use for effective communication in foreign locations. Urdu to English Dictionary Urdu to English Dictionary is designed by keeping in mind the needs of Urdu speaking people who dont have a command over the English language yet want to learn it, as they have to encounter the International language (English) on daily basis. i like this asif , quetta joint road Wed 01 Jun, 2016 Angavastram meaning in Urdu .I can't find it plz help Bisma jan , Srinagar (Jammu & Kashmir) Wed 01 Jun, 2016 i hope u can send words junaid , bahawalpur Wed 01 Jun, 2016 Mojy English seekhni h isha noor , sukkur sindh Wed 01 Jun, 2016 also the installation dfd , dd Tue 31 May, 2016 apnay muakkaff say hat jana hei sab ko bacha sakta hai . The major advantage of Urdu to English Dictionary comes when you are interpreting some significant piece of work. As it is an online Urdu to English words meaning dictionary, so you can find English meaning of almost all Urdu words by typing them in the search box. Warning! JavaScript is disabled, the functionality of Lexilogos is unavailable. ..

.. Numbers 1, 2, . Please share your comments and tips to improve the quality of this website. Hamariweb.com also provides "word of the day" for that user who wants to increase their English to Urdu vocabulary. We are also very thankful to CRULP (Centre for Research in Urdu Language Processing, National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences - FAST Lahore, Pakistan) for providing us free Urdu Unicode font, Nafees Web Naskh. I want to translate: English to Urdu Urdu Script to English Roman Urdu to English Translate English word: Type some letters to get suggestions Translate Roman Urdu: Translate Urdu script: . " Little by Little: story for children in Urdu " Umro Jn Ad by Mirz Rusv (1899) " introduction of the novel " glossary by Christopher Shackle (1970): I & II " the Quran bilingual Urdu-Arabic " the Bible in Urdu [PDF] " The book of Psalms (1864) " The New Testament (1842) .

freaks and geeks teetscelebrity big brother s15e02bird flu in americamia khalifa bigtitsroundassesbest snes romswindows 7 ultimate 32 bit activatorevilyn fierce pure 18schitts creek s01e01i love alicelego rg mechanics
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 20:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    DaVinci Cube Index du Forum -> Support. -> Dons. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange